Settling In

This will be my first official post on my blog! Woo hoo!

We've officially been in Laramie for a full week now (although it seems like longer). We're slowly getting our stuff put away and making our apartment feel more like a home (although Heidi, understandably, refuses to call anything but Utah home!). The apartment is a lot smaller than our last place, but it is nice and new. We're finding places to store everything and when we finally do get everything all unpacked and cleaned up, it should feel pretty cozy.

My law school introduction classes start Wednesday! To be perfectly honest, I'm pretty nervous and apprehensive. I've been warned for years about how grueling law school is, and I'm about to find out. I'll be fine once I get settled into the grind, though. I had this uneasy feeling when I left for my mission and when I first started college. It's more fear of the unknown than anything.

It'll be nice to meet some other people too, so we don't feel so abandoned out here. We'll go check out church tomorrow at our new ward - Snowy Range Ward. Church starts at 9:00 (ugh!). There are only two church buildings in the entire town, but it looks like there's six wards (ok, nine if you count the singles wards). So we'll see how that goes.

We'll see what next week brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment