Party Like A Rock Star!

Where has the time gone? I don't know if Heidi agrees with me, but I think that time is flying! Maybe it is because I feel like I can never get everything done that I need to!

I'll be honest. I'm a little nervous. I have a Contracts midterm coming up on Monday. I guess now is the time to prove that I really know what I am doing. But do I? I like to think so. Only time will tell. My contracts professor is actually pretty intense. She got really mad at us the other day because she thinks that we don't read or study the cases. She told us, "You all think that you're just a bunch of g** d*** rockstars and you don't need to study or do anything!" I thought it was kind of an unfair assumption. I truly think that most everyone reads and studies. The problem is when she calls on people to answer questions, they don't seem to know the answer. However, I think it is because she is so intimidating! Oh, well. I guess the tests will show who really does know their stuff. The test will cover: offer, acceptance, consideration, promissory estoppel, and option contracts. That's a big load! So wish me luck.

On the family side of things, my little Trey bug is getting smarter and smarter! He blows me away everyday! He can locate his eyes, nose, hair, ears, fingers, toes, cheeks, chin, bum, and...weiner. He walks around saying "mom" and "addy." So freakin' cute. If he has a poopy bum, he'll go into his room, grab a diaper, and bring it out to Heidi so she can change him! Whenever we bless the food he will bow his head until the prayer is done. He helps me do the laundry by handing me clothes from the hamper or I'll hand him clothes from the washer to put in the dryer. He also helps unload the dishwasher by handing me all the utensils, dishes and stuff so I can put it away. He usually won't leave until the job is done! He's the most loving little boy I've ever met. Sometimes I'll whisper in his ear, "go give mommy loves" and he'll hurry off to find her to give her a hug and kisses. There is numerous times when he'll randomly walk up to Heidi or myself, just to pat our cheeks or legs and give us a hug. What a guy. I don't know what it would be like without him. It's been great having him around.

On the social front, things are going good too. This past Saturday we went out to the Indian restaurant with Jared (my school buddy) and his wife Ellen. The service was terrible but the food was incredible! They are both good conversationalists so the evening went well. This coming weekend we're going to hang out with Sam and Brittany from my class (yes, the Brittany I mentioned in my last post). Sam is from Brazil. He's a cool guy. Brittany is one of the few members here. She's from Delaware. So that should be fun too.

Anyway, other than that there's not much else to say. I turned in a couple of papers this past week. A three pager in torts and a ten pager in legal writing. So I am staying busy. I'll let you know how my mid-term and this weekend goes next time. So look forward to that.

2 comments:

  1. You are not supposed to tell everyone about him locating is weiner!! It makes us look like bad parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've been busy because I don't know what's going on! Post when you can! Good luck to all of you - Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete